Wednesday, January 7, 2009

AE

The History
It was April of 1978; I had been in the HiFi business for 2 years.
Went to a Dealer Symposium for one of the companies we represented at a Marriott resort just outside of Chicago.
Think it was a 3 or 4 day event.
I met this girl, the only G***k girl I ever dated. A***, she was nineteen and I was 22....
She was working at a hifi store in M** WI called M**w*** hi-fi...
We really hit it off instantly, had dinner, and spent the week together back and forth from her room to my room. She was really something and it was quite an experience.
Shortly thereafter, I got this letter in the mail. The letter is dated Saturday, May 6th, 1978. See below…

Sat. 6 May 1978
Dear M**,

Oddly enough, I received a compliment upon returning home that I looked exceptionally radiant. Actually, I was fairly exhausted after the 3 hour drive, but I must admit I felt rather exceptional within - and I suppose it showed. The conference allotted me a new perspective on a few things, and for that, I am grateful for the opportunity to have been there; and of course to you for being near to me.
We went to a Gordon Lightfoot concert last night, which provided to be a poor production. I like some of his melodies, but the acoustics were bad and I think he talked more than he sang. It really didn’t matter, for I was asleep when it was over.
I spoke to Dan about many, not all, of the feelings I had regarding my need to leave the situation for need of accomplishing something on my own, without it being handed to me whenever I asked. I felt revitalized after having been away, and I need more time on my own for doing some introspection. He received my comments well, and not wanting to go at all, I temporarily compromised to a vacation (?) of a month to 3 months on my own. I am not one to rush into or out of any type of relationship, so I see
the compromise as being reasonable. As to our needs of needing someone else, we agreed to do what we thought best. It was a tear jerker, but I was very glad I was able to open up to him.
As I have just opened 3 days worth of mail, and it is piled up all over my desk, I will be fairly busy through next week. I also plan to visit the SBA, in hopes of finding a few things to assist me in getting our classical record store off on the right foot. Wherever I may be in the fall, I want to take some business management courses to give me a broader and more solid background.
I tentatively plan to leave around the end of May, and if I don’t go to Greece, I will definitely drive south and do some diving. Even when I get back from Europe, I would like to plan on coming to see you, when my tan will be darker than yours. (ha!)
M**, you truly did wonders for me, not just for being such a beautifully compatible lover, but for being such a gentleman. However much I try to suppress my thoughts, your presence at the dinner table was uncontrollably overwhelming; and I am so grateful for the memory of knowing you.
Do take care M**
A***

Later that summer or fall, she did drive to for 13 hours and over 800 miles to see me...we were really young, and that was the last time I saw her. It has been almost exactly 30 years…..


The Premise
Ever since I recovered from that life threatening and mind altering event, I have had this compelling desire to reach out to people that have been important to me in my life, even if only during a brief encounter, to re-connect, to say hello, to let them know I have been thinking about them or simply just to thank them for being a part of my life. Sometimes, 'other things' happen after contacting them. this story is an example of just that. They always want to know why I have been looking for them, the reason why…
This is a very, very powerful tool, and it is true, it cannot be disputed, only understood. I also use my incredible gift of recall as one of the vehicles, to accomplish my objective, to say thank you. I have been looking for this one, A***, to reconnect with for some time.
I recall trying to find her a couple of years ago, and left a voice mail message at a number I found then.
No response then, which does happen sometimes, as you might imagine...Come to find out I left the message at her brother’s house.
He asked her if she wanted the number, and she said no. Like I said, this happens on occasion, as you might imagine given the fact that it has been such a long time.

Well, something told me her birthday was August 17, 1958, not sure what or why, again, this recall thing.
At the end of August, I got a call from an email from a recruiter in M** about a national position he was trying to fill for one of his clients.
I responded the same day, and then called him for a phone screening type of interview, and we talked 2 or 3 times over the next couple of weeks. That being said and remembering that she had just turned 50, I went into the search mode again, as I just might be coming up to the M** area for an interview.
So, why not, and if I do find her, suggest lunch after the interview. Very safe, and non-threatening at all...

First Contact
I have gotten really good at finding people as we discussed when we were home.
I found an email address for an A* on September 17, exactly one month after her 50th birthday.
I composed an email with the standard disclaimer pardoning the intrusion if it was not the right person.
Email addresses are tough to find, but if you know the right spots to look, they can be found.
Sometimes you get a relative and the wording of the email has to be sincere and non-threatening so it will not be deleted.
It can get difficult if they get married and you do not know their new last name, but you know me, what the hell, nothing ventured nothing gained. I now have about 7 sites I use and can locate almost anyone, anywhere.

Again, for stuff like this, I always use my ***** address, for obvious reasons, as everything sits on their server, is very secure and with an email address of ******@****.***, tough to figure out who it might be. Very few people even know I have this email account.

This was exactly one month after her 50th birthday, September 17. Come to find out, the email I sent went to her sister-in-law.
She called A***, immediately, to see if she wanted the info, forwarded it to her and she responded within an hour of getting it.

I was really busy on a project that week, and did not check my email until that Friday.
Not a bad thing though, sometimes it is strategically important to take a little time to think through the next step, as well as to make her wait just a bit.
You never want to seem too anxious when you reach out, until you know how you what kind of response you will get...hmm, the plot thickens.
I use this *mail a lot, but as it is for a special reason and I want it secure, I do not receive *mail on my blackberry,
I only get my personal email on my blackberry. Both of those hit my hip immediately....
On Friday I responded to her email, that's when I wished her happy 50th. Inquiring emails at first, then more, and then things got quite heated starting that first weekend.
She was not a text message sender at all, no reason to, but boy is she now.
She had a *mail account also that she didn’t use very often, so the emails started, very hot emails.
Next I sent an invitation to *chat - that way you chat real-time when you are on line.
Makes it easier to talk than text or just send an email...can get very hot real time.
Now I know what chat rooms are really used for. Amazing it is...
Mental note to self for future with my children as this is the digital technology era we are in now.
I wanted to see if she would be receptive, so the normal questions were asked about each other, status etc.
Turns out she is on her 2nd marriage, and things are not going to well in her relationship either, so my timing was stellar, actually I would even say perfect. We also started to exchange a couple of pictures, first not so recent then asking each other for more recent photos.
Again, it is another part of the process, as we both wanted to know whether age had been kind too each of us or not.
She told me that the reason I wanted to see her pictures, was to see if she was still f***able after 30 years...

The Rules
Next, since I knew this was going somewhere, I defined 3 simple rules of engagement that we both had to agree to if we were going to continue;


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Rule #1 - Never is it our intention to ever hurt anyone within each of our families or anyone else as we go down this path. This rule is not negotiable and can never be compromised. We must both trust in each other enough to know that neither of us will ever cross that line, and remind each other if either of us does.

Rule #2 - For our relationship to begin, evolve, and continue to what ever level it takes us to, it must be based on;
A) Unconditional trust B) unconditional honestly, with ourselves and with each other at all times, and C) total open communication on all topics, regardless of what they are. Either of us can call the other out on any one of these if either of us feels the other is in violation of any one of these. This rule is also non negotiable and cannot be compromised.

Rule #3 - We must be sure we still like and respect each other. First, as human beings, then as the most caring of friends, given our history, to determine whether the feelings of closeness between us we both once felt, are still there, and finally as the most compatible of lovers, for this reborn relationship to once again to begin and continue. Fortunately for the two of us, we both knew this to be the case by the end of that first weekend, then when we first spoke and finally once we saw each other and looked into each others eyes, that this was not going to be an issue whatsoever.

Either of us at anytime, for any reason, can suggest new rules be added as we both see fit, but we must not deviate from the rules we have set forth so far...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Read on, there is much more…

The Beginning
I took the first ten days of emails, chats and texts and compiled them for a chapter in my book. See below…
I did not speak with her until 1 week after Friday, September 19, when I responded to her email.
Again for a reason, to give her enough time to think about it, and feel her out. The first ten days were incredibly hot, and it continued to escalate.

Read on, it actually gets better, hard to believe...

Wednesday, September 17
Hey M**, long time, as in 30 years. My Sister in law has my old name, hence the confusion with the email. I am married and have 6 kids, ages 27 to 9, and they are all mine. I am working hard as a ******* just east of M**. Hope all is well with you.

Friday, September 19
As I said, I was working on a project and did not check email until Friday.
She had contacted me by 3:46 pm Wednesday afternoon and I was stunned…

Wow! I finally found you. I have been looking for you for a very long time. Seems I recall leaving a phone message a couple of years ago. I have 2, how you manage 6, I do not know. I am so glad you are well; I may be coming to M****** for an interview in a couple weeks. Would love to have lunch if your schedule permits. Let me know, it really has been 30 years!

Saturday, September 20
Lunch sounds great. I can't believe you are considering a move, to M******? I just happen to know of a good real estate agent in the area. Ha!
This is my personal cell and email...doubles for business as well. It is Secure.

Monday, September 22
Now you have sparked my curiosity. What's up? Are you still thinking you will make it up to M******?
Yep, talked with recruiter today, should know when I am coming soon.Answers to questions please... Knew that would spark the infamous curiosity of yours...
Thought I answered your questions. Anyway, I cannot seem to retrieve the state of mind I was in that propelled me to drive to see you in B**m in one day! Ha! It was probably a good thing that I got sick and had to turn around and drive home! Needless to say...I have never driven again so far in my life!

Wednesday, September 24
Truly, Your last message made me blush...and I am feeling a bit embarrassed to be so inquisitive at this point in time. You are right, it is getting the best of me.

Thursday, September 25
I don't have the paper holder any longer, but I noticed you are a Trekkie? And my question about "who are you?" was to do with your consultant title...which you answered.
B-day is correct, but I'll have to take your word about the "chain of events." And why would you be looking for so long? Why?
Not telling until we talk.
I can't believe what incredible recall you have! Are you sure it was me? I'm sure I left the convention long before you did. and I am sure you have been to many, many more...ha! Truly..truly..the only thing I remember so specifically is how I felt being close to you. I swear I remember little else...but the feeling..the magnetism.... was exceptional..and memorable to this day. Your memory is definitely much superior to mine! Having so many children and keeping up with all their birthdays, and all the stuff that goes with it certainly has taken its toll on my mental capacity! I do not have any old photos around, but I look pretty much the same...just older...I haven't gotten fat and ugly yet. HA!
I can’t wait to talk to hear your voice.
And I cannot wait to hear yours. Anytime after 8:15am CST. Are you getting restless? Hmm.mm.m
I kind of like being "on your hip."
It will be a long night.
You definitely know how to make a girl blush, and take her breath away!
How can this be happening after all this time?
I am not sure, and would be most reluctant to say if I figure it out.
You got to figure it out and tell me A***.

Let's just say that I am electrified by your words and your tone.

M**...I'd like to know you better...I'd like to know what you think about...what makes you sad....what makes you smile...do you roll spaghetti on your fork? , etc.
Then you will verbally spoil me, and I'll want to hear your voice often, and in the middle of the night and stuff like that.

Friday, September 26
Hey, maybe we should just stick to email...? It was a long night, I thought so much about you, and I know it is easier to be more open in writing than in person, and you certainly got my wheels turning.
I think we are a couple of hormone cases gone awry...
Something tells me…you are not so scared.
I am examining my character at this point in time...so I ask for your patience.
Not yet, you are not mine
Hope you read the story I sent you well, might just be your destiny
If it is, it will be with you...but I don't think Ill take time to light candles...nuzzle into you, yes.
Hmm.mm.m I may try to avoid your kiss. I don't know right now.
Because at least we agree...it will take just 1 kiss, and then it will be all over…
I’m afraid if I have you ...I will be destroyed, pulverized emotionally.
I want you so badly...but I didn't say that! I love your voice and your manner and...
Do you think you have met your match, or do you think I have met mine?How much of your professional experience are you using in putting us together?
Are you truly a master of people?
I am totally aroused by the thought of you.
I can feel your thoughts.
Thanks for calling; you sound so good a comforting tone to your voice.
I will think of doing incredulous things with you.

Saturday, September 27
I awake with you all over and inside me
I know you will need to wash your hands, many times
Restless, my imagination runs wild
I feel my body and soul devoured by you.
M - It’s not me; it’s your touch
M - Is your phone in your front pocket; on vibrate, close to where I want to be.
You are on my ass, ha!
Wondering how close to get, you sure know how to get to a girl.
You were and still are, awfully handsome
Why must you hear of things you already know?
I want to be inside of you M**
I recall you being very mature, very sensual for your age.
You are wonderfully more confident than I.
I’m smiling
How will you have me?
Hurting 4 u, want you.
Inside one another, so badly
M - Love me?
Always did, but I am sure I never told you.
I breathe you in.
I can feel you.

I know you will be f*ck**g me like a wild animal.
30 yrs worth, we will kill each other!!
M - I love to hear you say it.

Please forgive this picture, as it was taken with a camera phone Wed night when I was out with my closest friends. Trust me there were no guys getting this crazy view!! Ha!! I had more than my usual one or two.
M - Got it, like it, send more please
Trust me that is the most you'll ever see!!! Ha!

Sunday, September 28
I felt you all over me. I smile at the thought of you.
Where will you cum?
Hey there. I will take a short nap, but was thinking of you first, and all that goes about you, and how much I can't wait to see you. Maybe we'll only see each other once again, I don't know, but at least once because I need to hold you close as a completion of one of the many circles of our lives. And how special this truly is. I am wondering what you think about, as you are a man of details. I know very little about the detail of your psyche. You make it sound so simple, but I know there is much more to you. And that is what I mean when I say I'd like to be inside you.
How do you like it? Ha!
Anyway, I am liking you more.
I think you have again fallen in love with me.
How is that possible?
I am trying to hang on to my sensibilities for as long as possible and it is a battle
The more intense it is, I will fight it all the harder
M - When you said last night, always did, then I knew for sure.
M - Why on earth didn’t you tell me, geez, the next thing I was afraid you were going to tell me is that I was your first.

No, sorry there was one before you. I was living with the guy that owned the store and I was very wounded by that he was 10 yrs older and I was a mess and I rebounded into a relationship that was loveless as I never wanted to be hurt like that again and I kept my distance from you I think, cuz I was not ready to handle that type of intensity at that time or so I recall.
Your love will evolve, as will mine, as it should
Maybe, just maybe, you will tell me that you feel the same way
I'd rather keep you on edge...just a little...ha!
M - I know, you will tell me soon.
I want you to cum all over me I want to watch you.

I like it a lot, I welcome you into my mind and psyche, and I will not just see you once....
M - I am somewhat complex in my thinking, very detailed and explain things in a way that is very understandable, so we will always be able to communicate. This is special, I know it, had to open the door, and to thank you for being a part of my life. I did not expect the intense feelings but I am not going to argue with them, because they are happening for a reason. I cannot wait to look into your eyes, into your heart, kiss you, touch you, then undress you and enjoy every part of you...

Monday, September 29
You are weakening me. And I like to make decisions out of strength not weakness. Anyway, you are very, very kind and at times, I find my self thinking about our lives...and how much your fam*** means to all of you, and how you must wrestle with what is the right thing to do, for all of you. Maybe I will be the reprieve in your life, maybe, I will be "just enough" of what you need, maybe I will strengthen your resolve, I don't know. But I pray that I will be good for you, not just good to you…
I might stay. I want to bury my face into your body this am. I want you to make sure I don't leave this time, but it is such a fine line that we are considering here. A very fine line between desire and need, between want and must have, between what is so very intense and what can be very destructive.

And I think of you in a much more carnal way
Are your tubes tied?
Hmm
You have no idea!
M - ”Got to get in the shower, join me?”
I’m there!
The break is good, sometimes fell we should slow it down as it is so intense, but miss you all the same.
You can feel me so well, Loving u.
No, I think I’ll go back in my mind to Friday.
No, I’m delighted with you, just sobering up a bit.
*chat?
Y

Tuesday, September 30
Remember, always a reason
*chat, my phone is dead.
Sending picture now, somewhat reluctantly however.
(Sending picture with my bond girl friend)
Are you afraid to send it?

M - Nope, afraid of your reaction considering who I am with...
You are so busted, cuz her eyes tell all.

She has one green and one brown

And her breasts…ha! two for you
What?
And two eyes for you..

You are so busted M**!

Nope, just friends

Friend with benefits
You are so busted...M**!
So what’s her name?

I am insanely jealous now…ha! J*** S*****r

At least you must fantasize

Oh, I am so busted now
Yep.

So a kiss at least, some tongue?

Well, looks like I need a little work at this point

Will tell you the story when we talk, until then you will have to wonder about, busted you are...

Ok, just made an appt with plastics!

You have sucked on her!

M - Nope

Yep

M - Would tell you if I did


No you wouldn’t

Ok, she on you?

M - Nope

Yep, I’m dying here

Still want you

Still had her

M - Nope

At least a little?
M - Nope

Yep

M - Why do you think that?

Yep...cuz you are a connoisseur of the ladies
Especially cute ones, AND might I add, ½ of you is G***k!!!

I ‘m done fighting you, you got me for the rest of time.
I give into you, totally, you can have me or do anything to me, any way you want to.
It will be a long month, how will you have me after I have to wait so long?


We are still learning and I don't always understand your tactics, you are rather adept at your tactics of observing, analyzing, enticing, inducing, baiting, luring, controlling, and then the pounce on your prey. And I wouldn't be your prey if I didn't want to be, but at the same time I know I am in your lair of love of desire and mostly I am still falling into you, which is equally exciting and frightening.
I cannot believe what has happened between us, again and now much more so...much more deeply, and I must say that it can no longer be contemplated how close we will become, it will just be.
M - Again, A*** is the only G***k girl I have ever dated....That has a lot to do with the chemistry between us and one of the things we had in common when we met in 1978. She lives in a small town between M** and M** and there is no airport there.

The Plan and the Cover Story
I purposely wanted to wait for as long as I could to see her, to make sure she would be ready to explode by the time I got there. Remember, first contact was September 17th.

My w*** already knew I was working with a recruiter from W********. Sometime around the beginning of October, I told my w*** that I could not get the recruiters client off the dime for the interview, as everyone was trying to cut costs and minimize expenses as it is really expensive to fly into a secondary market like M**. I told her I had an idea I wanted to try, to secure me the interview and asked her opinion. She asked, what's the idea? I told her that I was going to offer to pay my own way to the client and recruiter, (by cashing in hotel and airline points, therefore not incurring any costs to us), and asked what she thought of the idea. She said that sounded like a good idea and to go for it.
Now you know where I am going with this, and the irony of this is that she gave her permission for me to go...amazing.

Anyway, A*** and I had to figure out how both of us could pull this off...We decided that I should fly into M**, about an hour away from M**, just to be on the safe side, a little further away for her. Plus fewer miles were needed. Then she could pick me up at the airport and I would not need to rent a car. A*** and I checked into dates, decided on the 2nd week of November, and I booked the flight and hotel. The plan was I would fly into M** on Tuesday, the 11/11 at about noon and depart on 11/13th at 3.

About 2 weeks later, I told my w*** the idea worked and that they wanted to meet me the second week of November. About a week later, I again talked with the recruiter, and told her he said since I was going to cover my expenses for the entire trip, he offered to pick me up at the airport, and take me into M****** for the interviews since he worked so closely with this client. That way, I would not have to rent a car and incur any additional expenses.
The plan was fly into M** on Tuesday, recruiter to pick me up and take me to the hotel, then, we would meet later in the day for a briefing on the client followed by an early dinner. The next day he would pick me up, take me to M****** for 3 interviews with different department heads and if I made it to the HR interview on Thursday, he would take me there once again, then to the airport.

Told her the recruiter’s office was in M**.
A week later the recruiter actually did call to tell me they were wanted someone with direct contacts with certain accounts, and they were going to pass on me for this position.

Since I already had the green light, I simply had to play it out.


A*** teaches ethics classes for the board of R******* in W*, so I helped her formulate a plan as well. Her story was just that she had to teach some classes and would have to be out of town for a couple of days in November. We crafted this early in October so she could tell her h****** and work around his schedule as he travels on business as well. She actually told him that she would be in A*******, where the classes are taught, and would be staying with a girlfriend there...she was covered, and simply drove east to M** instead of north to A*******.
Very plausible, and the plan was coming together perfectly. .

The "Houdini" Close
I knew I had her at this point, but I had to be sure. I wanted one more thing to totally convince her to go through with this. I had one Ace left.
I needed to guarantee she would not back out or even think about not seeing me, because sometimes women get cold feet about these kinds of scenarios.

All great salesmen have many closing techniques they learn and use throughout their careers, to negotiate and then, to close the deal. Remember the letter from 1978? It was time to play my ace.
I call this technique the "Houdini" close because it cannot be figured out and you cannot escape from it, regardless of how hard you try.

About mid October, I began to email her short quotes asking her if they sounded familiar. She said no, then I asked are you sure you do not remember?
She said no, and she asked who said those things? She was really getting frustrated. I continued to say, not telling. I told her I would tell her when I saw her.
She could not stand this and continued to convince me that I should tell her. Stubborn she is.
The short quotes and statements I sent her were from the letter she wrote to me in 1978, referenced earlier in this story.

When I told her she wrote them and said them, she was really puzzled. Then I told her I had a letter from her dated M** of 1978 to prove it.
It took me a long time to find it, but I knew I had it. She was totally stunned and that pushed her over the edge. By this time she was mine!
The fact that I had kept her letter for 30 years, and then telling her I never forgave myself for letting her go of her then, sealed the deal totally.
I told her I would bring it to show her, but she could not stand it. She convinced me to transpose it and to send it to her.
I waited until almost the end of October to send it, less than 2 weeks before I was to arrive. She could not believe it!

The letter was now safe in my wallet and ready for the trip...even if someone found the letter, it could easily be explained as just an old love letter.
Obviously, no one is that good to be able to go back 30 years in time for an encounter with an old flame. No one, except me!
I have most of the letters written to me by everyone over the years but never used one quite as effectively as this one.

The Anticipation Continues
It is now less than 3 weeks until I get there. Our discussions over emails and texts and the phone calls continued and got even hotter.
Now she wants me to call her and get her off on the phone in the middle of the night...took her awhile to convince me, but I finally gave in.
This one is hot; she can now cum at will by just hearing my voice. Talk about Wild and Crazy? A total understatement....

Then she told me she wanted to be "G***k" with me, and that she had never been f****d in the ass.
She said she wanted me to have her virgin a**, and told me she expected me to just take it whenever I wanted once I arrived.
She actually told me she wanted to give me all of her; anyway I wanted to take her.
Blown away I was at this point, but it gets even better.
First, we mastered cyber sex, now phone sex, what next?

Real Sex!

The Encounter
As I have already said, when I first contacted her, our discussions got really intense very quickly. When they did I was teasing her one night and asked her if she ever saw the Derek Flint movies and what the females were referred to in one of them. She said no and I told her pleasure units. I told her early on, that she would be my pleasure unit, which she readily accepted. As the intensity increased even further, I gave her a new name based on how intense her passion is, which she absolutely loves…She also told me I had better start being more aggressive with her, never bite my tongue, take what is mine, whatever and however I want it..
Wow, women are certainly different when they get older, and I love it. Geez, what next, who knows…
I call her my Hedone. In
Greek mythology Hedone was the daughter of Eros and Psyche. She was seen as the personification of lust. Hēdonē is. an English transliteration of a Greek word meaning pleasure, and is the root of the English word "hedonism". In the philosophy of Epicurus, hēdonē was the quest for pleasure that would have only good consequences. This concept strikes a sharp contrast with the words "hedonism" and even "pleasure" in English today; the former implies wanton pursuit of pleasure with disregard to all else, and the latter has no inherent connotations that extend the meaning beyond the immediate experiences it describes. HEDONE was the spirit (daimona) of pleasure, enjoyment and delight. As a daughter of Eros (Love) and Aphrodite, she was associated more specifically with sensual pleasure. I blew her away with that paragraph. Totally, off of her chair. She has embraced this, and has referred to herself this way ever since.
By the middle of October, the passion, the intensity and the heat escalated even more… She started to tease me and started to text me in code that I had to translate.
Here are 2 examples; she told me she would be 1) tbpoaieh and wanted me to 2) caohtsaihm. The translation; 1) The best piece of ass I ever had and 2) Cum all over her tits and in her mouth. Remember, she just turned 50 and this is 30 years later, is this too much or what?

Tuesday, November 11
I made sure I packed the night before, because I did not want anything to get in the way of my timely arrival to the airport. I got up at 5, as sleep was optional that night anyway. I got to the airport at about 8, with a 10:30 scheduled departure. Checked my bag, and headed for the gate, had coffee, then called. She was at her office, telling me what time she was going to leave to begin her drive. I told her what time I was scheduled to land…

10:15 EST
When I got on the plane, I told the pilot how important this trip was, very general I was, not specific. He told me I was in luck, and that we probably would land about 30 minutes early, perfect. Sent a text message telling her I would be landing 30 minutes early. She dropped the phone, she could hardly talk she was so nervous and excited at the same time. Waiting the 60 days was almost too much for either of us, but I knew it was important to wait, and now I was going to find out if I was right…

12:14 CST
We were about to land, as we got close, I turned on my Bberry to tell her that I was almost on the ground. She responded immediately, with “I am so nervous!!!” When we landed, I asked a lady sitting across the aisle from me how large the M** airport was. She said, it is nowhere near the size of the A** airport. She asked me if I was there on business or pleasure and I told her I was there to see someone I had not seen in over 30 years! She knew exactly where I was going with this, and she immediately told her girlfriend she was traveling with. She was excited and stunned at the same time.

I exited the plane, shades and Armani topcoat on, briefcase on my shoulder, as it was cold. Walking down the hall, I exited security and around the corner to the main concourse….

12:20 CST
There she was, with that smile that only I could remember…She ran into my arms, and the hug we gave each other was unbelievable. She was so excited, she could hardly look at me, knowing everything we said and did over the past 60 days. When we got to baggage claim, the lady from the plane and her friend could not keep their eyes off us. She stood in front of me, hands behind her back, touching me. I was incredibly excited and was sporting the largest e******n I think I have ever had. Finally, my bag arrived. It was all we could do to get to the car, and as we agreed, we had to at least try to be respectable in the airport, and I told her I would wait until we got into the car to give her that kiss she wanted so badly, but was so afraid of.
We got in the car, no way she could even think about driving. I looked into her through her eyes and gave her that long awaited kiss. She absolutely melted and we ended up sitting there for at least 30 minutes, all over each other. It seemed as if no time had passed since 1978 whatsoever. It was as intense as we both knew it would be. I got the navigation system out of my briefcase, and had already programmed it on the plane with the hotel information. We both wanted to go to see this G***k Church that was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and I asked her what the address was. Programmed it into the Navigation system and off we were. As we left the airport, I stopped and said, it is 16 miles to the church and 6 miles to the hotel. What do you think? She said; let’s go to the church tomorrow, neither of us could stand waiting any longer.

1:20 CST
Pulled into the hotel, I went to check in, and she waited in the car. Came back, got the bags, and up to the 5th floor Awesome room, overlooking the river, king bed, chaise lounge and a full kitchen. Within 5 minutes, the room looked like a crime scene.
Clothes were everywhere. We came up for air after 4 and ½ hours later, after the most amazingly intense sexual experience I have ever had in my entire life…she was absolutely unbelievable.
I had made reservations for dinner at this really cool casual G***k restaurant around the corner from the hotel, called Café Ouzo. I had called the owner 2 weeks prior to tell him we were coming and what a special night I wanted it to be.

6:00 CST
After getting dressed, we arrived at the Cafe about 6:30. Ordered a drink and a bowl of soup to share. She absolutely could not keep her hands off of me, and the good news is we there in the restaurant alone. Within 30 minutes, she asked if we could just get dinner to go, because she wanted me again. I asked the waitress if they could make it all to go, she said sure. We were back in the room by 7:20, after one bite each; I put our dinner into the fridge. This time we did not stop until we both fell asleep totally spent and exhausted at about 4 am….I was up again by 5:30 and back inside her for more, we didn’t even want to sleep, just sucking and fucking, we were totally consumed by each other. She told me that she probably had 40 orgasms, so far. I said no, orgasms you have had before, but those were not orgasms, they were m****sms...

You have to know my last name to figure out that one! I used to tell girls that in High School. We both laughed our asses off, more kisses and hugs and everything else. It was f***ing incredible, literally. By the next morning, I had already f***ed her at least 5 times, a monster I had become, in addition to hours of li****g and su****g and touching as well…we did everything imaginable to each other, except for 1 thing, had to save something for the next day.

Back in the 70’s when I was in my twenties; my record was 8 times in one night.
I was about to break that record, but by how much I was not sure. The only way you can do this, is if you partner excites so much that you are able to. At my age, this Leo was quite proud of himself, and I had awakened a lioness, she is a Leo as well. It was totally un-real…

Wednesday, November 12
8:30 AM CST
Got dressed and went down to the lobby for breakfast. Waffles today, hmmm. I used syrup, she wante dwhipped cream...
9:00 AM CST
Back in the room and we were back under the covers again. We could not stop…3 more times that morning, then a ½ hour power nap. She said, God you were in me for over and hour that last time…yep, I was an animal with my Hedone…
1:00 PM CST
We took a break for lunch, but did not leave the room. I warmed up dinner from the night before, the salad was perfect, crisp and cold, and of course bread. Then I poured each of us a glass of wine. She really liked that, mine she was, entirely and totally. It was at his point; I showed her the letter that I had saved for 30 years. She knew they were her words, but there was a serious amount of impact when I pulled it out of my wallet, and read it to her. When I showed it to her, and looked into her eyes, there were literally sparks coming out of her fingertips, and she really could not believe that I was reading words she had written to me, 30 years ago. This was an amazing part of this adventure, again you cannot dispute it, only experience it.

Might have been my very best move, ever, in my entire life! The impact it had was incredible.

1:30 PM CST
We were back in bed within 30 minutes. Had her again I did, twice more that afternoon…
4:00 PM CST
After an amazing 7 hours of each other that day, it was shower time...we got cleaned up, dressed and off to Walgreens, needed snacks and supplies. We went to the church, it was incredible. Hand in hand, we both said a prayer to both of our fathers, for bringing us back together again after all these years. Anne lost her father in 1973; she is ½ G***k, her father’s side as well. We are convinced they had something to do with getting us together. We talked about what might have happened if we had stayed together, and for a minute, nope won’t tell you that one. We both cried a bit, and even more hugs and kisses. It was a very emotional moment.
5:00 PM CST
A*** told me earlier that she wanted to take me to dinner that night. We found a very cool old bar and steakhouse around the corner from the hotel. Had a couple of drinks, split a filet and had a salad. All over me, attached to my left arm and shoulder, asking me what I was going to do to her next. I said, you know. Smiling, she said when. I said as soon as we get back to the room...
7:00 PM CST
Getting back to the room was not as easy as I thought it would be. We made it to the car, but it was again, all over after that. Crazy we were, as if no time had ever passed. I felt like I was in a time machine, surreal it was…Back to the room, again, we were one…got the supplies from the drug store out, and took a part of her she wanted me to have, the way she wanted me to have her, the way I wanted to. She was so scared but so ready at the same time. Wanted me there and there I went. She was pushing into me so hard with her hands on the headboard, I couldn’t even believe it. She loved it so much she wanted me again, same place, harder this time though. After about an hour, she wanted me in the conventional way, and we were at it again. At this point, I was beginning to wonder how much more I could take. We fell asleep sometime after midnight.

Thursday, November 13
9:00 AM CST
Woke up about 6, had her once more time before we went downstairs for breakfast….she wanted me again, the way I had her the night before.
10:00 AM CST
Slid back into her again from behind, then we fell asleep, totally exhausted.
11:30 AM CST
We woke up, not even knowing what time it was…hustle we had to because she had to head back to the office that afternoon. Showers, packing furiously, then finally checked out.
1:00 PM CST
She dropped me off at the airport….I had 2 hours till my flight left. I was pretty emotional, and very concerned she was because she knew it.
4:22 PM EST
An email arrived
My Dearest M**,
I just wanted to thank you for coming up to see me and for making me feel so special to you. It really was a wonderful time...and how wonderful you were, and felt in my arms and I in yours. I couldn't get close enough to you. I wanted to be inside of you, I did, and you certainly were inside of me, everywhere. I will feel you inside me for days…maybe weeks to come…I am sure. I was so glad that we did what we did, including leaving Ouzo's early, and whipped cream on waffles in the morning, and shopping, and lunch in the room, and can't believe we didn't watch one movie. We just couldn't waste the time, as we hated to even waste time sleeping! I only ask that you carry these days with you, as I will. Be grateful for them, and be patient and know that it is out of our hands what will be in the future. I love you M**, and I will forever. A***

My response on Saturday morning – I could not even function Thursday Evening or Friday
My Hedone:
First of all, thank you for your kind words Thursday. I know you were concerned about me, and I also know why. That is yet another reason why I love you so. You know me well, 2 well sometimes, but I applaud your intuition, and I do not ever want you to change, because I love you for who you have become after all this time. You have grown up, my A***, into a beautiful, tough but sensitive, warm, caring, compassionate, sensual, sexy, hot woman and mother. I am not ever going to let you go again. I am keeping you for mine forever. You exceeded my wildest expectations; frustrate me you did often, disappoint me you did not. Awaken you I have, as you have me...
When we began to embark on the Magical Journey, neither of us knew what the reason was that we were once again brought back together, but we knew it was for a reason. The specifics of that question still have not been answered and perhaps never will. One thing is for sure, we cannot ask why, and we must accept these gifts for what they are, and continue to be thankful for the time we had together.
It was an emotional experience... one I will never forget.
Before we got together, I said I wanted to run away with you. I said it because I felt it, not that it could ever or would ever come to fruition.
I am like that, if I feel it, I usually say it. Nonetheless, I understand what you told me this morning, I respect you for having the courage to think about it, bring it up and address it, based on your decision and I accept it....All I can do is caution you, never say never, especially with me. But you already know that.

PS
Back to our lives we go, but she knows it is simply a matter of time until we see each other again.
She knows it and readily admits it…14 sessions in 40 hours?
Should I write a book? I think this would make a really good chapter...
Want to be the first one in on the movie rights?

One thing I will guarantee you, never, ever will you ever hear a story like this one again.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment